Fry’s Community Rewards is a great way to indirectly support Scottsdale Public Library. You’ll save money while shopping for groceries, and the Library receives donations every time you shop.
Here are instructions on linking your Fry’s Rewards card with Friends of Scottsdale Public Library, or you can download our step-by-step guide (with pictures).
- Visit https://www.frysfood.com/i/community/community-rewards
- If you already have a digital Fry’s account (which is different from your Rewards card), skip to Step 6. Otherwise, select “Create Account.”
- Enter your email address and choose a password. This will be your login information, so be sure to write it down for future use.
- Where it says “V.I.P. Card Number,” if you already have a Fry’s Rewards card enter your card number or the Alt ID (usually a phone number) you use when checking out at the store. If you don’t have a Fry’s Rewards card, you’ll receive a number when you register.
- Choose “Create Account” and verify your account via the confirmation email.
- Visit https://www.frysfood.com/account/communityrewards and sign in with your email address and password created in Step 3.
- In the text box under “Find an Organization,” enter QG941 or search “Scottsdale Public Library” and choose the Friends, then choose “Enroll.”
- Once you enroll once, any future purchases made at Fry’s stores or on https://www.frysfood.com using your Fry’s Rewards card will automatically support Scottsdale Public Library. Thank you for your support.