The Friends of the Scottsdale Public Library is excited to support a $1 million capital campaign for the Scottsdale Heritage Connection.
This permanent exhibition, slated to open in spring 2019, will incorporate 2,300 square feet in the entrance of the Civic Center Library as well as kiosks in each of the other Scottsdale Library branches. It will include:
- Over 10,000 photographs and images of Scottsdale, its buildings, events and residents
- Nearly 300 audio and video interviews with Scottsdale residents highlighting the City’s rich history
- Over 400 books, phone directories, local media and high school year books all from the City of Scottsdale
- Local newspaper clippings from as early as the 1950s
The space will include two public computers to access the library catalog, a sound booth to listen and watch recordings, three display cases to view historical records and a space for historical lectures and community meetings.
Donations in any amount are welcome; no amount is too small. There are also five major levels of donations for this campaign. All donations are tax-deductible and any donation of $5,000 or more will receive public recognition in the final design.
If you’d like to donate to this campaign, you can either:
- Fill out our donation pamphlet and mail in with a check to:
8902 E. Via Linda, #110-114
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
- Donate online using the PayPal button below
Platinum Donors: $100,000+
Gold Donors: $50,000 – $99,999
Silver Donors: $15,000 – $49,999
Bronze Donors: $5,000 – $14,999
Friends of the Scottsdale Public Library
Silverman Family Foundation
Copper Donors: $1,000 – $4,999
Barbara & Frank Arnold