Chick-fil-A Mobile Spirit Night Set for March 15
Our next restaurant fundraiser will take place at a family favorite location, Chick-fil-A, on Wednesday, March 15 from 4pm to 7pm.
The Friends will receive 20 percent of all orders placed via the Chick-fil-A mobile app, Chick-fil-A One, during this period.
This will work differently than other Friends restaurant fundraisers, in that you don’t need to present a flyer when you order. Here is how to participate:
- Download the Chick-fil-A mobile app, Chick-fil-A One, on your phone or tablet
- Create an account in the app, or log in using your existing account (you can also sign in with your Apple or Google account)
- Choose the “Pickup at restaurant” option and select the 89th & Shea location (near Mustang Library)
- Click “Start my order” on Wednesday, March 15 between 4pm and 7pm
- You can pay for the food on the app or when you pick-up in store
The Chick-fil-A One app gives you points for every order you make, so frequent customers are likely already using the app to purchase. Thank you for supporting Scottsdale Public Library with this fundraiser.