The next Friends restaurant fundraiser will take place at Someburros in North Scottsdale (7501 E Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard) on May 18.
This fundraiser will feature a few additional benefits to distinguish it from our previous restaurant fundraisers:
- The Friends will receive 30 percent of the proceeds, so a larger percentage of your purchase will benefit a great cause
- The fundraiser will take place all day (9am to 9pm), so you can enjoy huevos racheros in the morning, a taco salad for lunch, and/or an enchilada combo for dinner
You can either show the Friends flyer when you order, or simply mention the Friends. Please share this fundraiser with friends and family so we can generate as many sales as possible.
Friends of the Scottsdale Public Library will receive 20 percent of all orders placed on the Chick-fil-A One app at the 89th & Shea location on Wednesday, March 15 from 4pm to 7pm.
So download the Chick-fil-A One app and place a pick-up order to support Scottsdale Public Library. Only mobile orders will count toward this fundraiser.
Our next restaurant fundraiser will take place at a family favorite location, Chick-fil-A, on Wednesday, March 15 from 4pm to 7pm.
The Friends will receive 20 percent of all orders placed via the Chick-fil-A mobile app, Chick-fil-A One, during this period.
This will work differently than other Friends restaurant fundraisers, in that you don’t need to present a flyer when you order. Here is how to participate:
- Download the Chick-fil-A mobile app, Chick-fil-A One, on your phone or tablet
- Create an account in the app, or log in using your existing account (you can also sign in with your Apple or Google account)
- Choose the “Pickup at restaurant” option and select the 89th & Shea location (near Mustang Library)
- Click “Start my order” on Wednesday, March 15 between 4pm and 7pm
- You can pay for the food on the app or when you pick-up in store
The Chick-fil-A One app gives you points for every order you make, so frequent customers are likely already using the app to purchase. Thank you for supporting Scottsdale Public Library with this fundraiser.
This online fundraiser has you pledge a set amount (as little as $.01) for every birdie scored at the WM Phoenix Open on February 6-12. Visit http://tinyurl.com/splbirdies2023 to pledge your donation by 5pm on February 12.
The Friends will receive a 10% bonus from Thunderbirds Charities once we reach $500 in pledges.
Join us on Wednesday, February 1 for a BJ’s Restaurant fundraiser to benefit Friends of the Scottsdale Public Library. We will receive 20 percent of the proceeds on all food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases.
Simply bring in this flyer when you dine in enter the fundraiser code FEB321 when you order online. This offer is valid for dine in, takeout or curbside orders, but you must present the flyer. Tell your friends and family.
Friends of the Scottsdale Public Library will be partnering with BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse in Desert Ridge (21001 North Tatum Blvd) to receive 20 percent of food sales on February 1.
From 5pm to 10pm, you have three options to participate in this BJ’s fundraiser:
- Dine in and present our flyer at any time during your meal
- Order online and enter the six-digit fundraiser code FEB321 when you check-out
- Order take-out and present our flyer when paying
BJ’s has something for all the food lovers in your family, including burgers and steaks, pizza and pasta, and soups and salads.
While known for its large selection of beers, the Friends will only receive a portion of proceeds from food and non-alcoholic beverages.
The Friends has raised over $1,700 through restaurant fundraisers in 2021 and 2022, and this is a delicious way to continue supporting the library. Thank you for your support, and we hope to see you on February 1.
During the month of November, you can participate in our Krispy Kreme fundraiser. Enjoy delicious donuts while benefiting the Friends of the Scottsdale Public Library through our Digital Dozens campaign.
Visit https://tinyurl.com/spldonuts to purchase a dozen original glazed donuts between now and November 30 for $12. Once you order, you will receive a non-expiring voucher to pick-up your freshly cooked dozen at any Krispy Kreme location (including the store at 7055 E Shea Blvd in Scottsdale near Mustang Library).
The Friends will receive $4.50 of your purchase (over 33 percent). We have set a goal of 100 dozens sold in hopes of raising $450 toward Scottsdale Public Library programs. There is no limit on how many dozens you order.
Share this fundraiser with friends and family and help us meet our goal. You’ll enjoy some delicious (and famous) donuts while benefiting a great cause.
Participate in our digital fundraiser through Krispy Kreme to benefit Scottsdale Public Library. Here is how it works:
- Visit https://tinyurl.com/spldonuts and purchase a dozen original glazed donuts between November 1-30, 2022 (must purchase online)
- You will receive an email with a voucher to bring into any Krispy Kreme location (including 7055 E Shea Blvd near Mustang Library)
- Pick-up your dozen fresh Krispy Kreme donuts and enjoy (no expiration date for voucher)
Please help us reach our goal of 100 dozens sold.
In celebration of Banned Books Week from September 18-24, the Friends is hosting an art, book, and wine pairing fundraiser that will discuss banned books on Sunday, September 18 at 6pm.
This is the third event featuring art viewing, book discussion, and wine tastings that the Friends is putting on at Anticus Fine Art Gallery in Old Town Scottsdale. The previous events both sold out quickly.
For a $75 ticket, attendees will receive five samples of wine from LDV Estate Winery, appetizers, five book passage readings (at least four of which will feature banned books), and a private screening of five Anticus art pieces. Friends members will receive a $10 discount.
Attendance is limited to 15 people to ensure a safe and intimate experience. To purchase your ticket, please visit https://ticketstripe.com/events/1030028.